I’m in the process of making HappyFunTimes into a platform! What does that mean? It means I want the following
- A user facing installer for OSX and Windows That means the user can just download some file and install it and start playing games with friends
An App Store Running HappyFunTimes will present some UI similar to XBox/PS3/XBoxOne/PS4 where you can pick installed games, browse for more, install them.
I could use lots of help ☺
The basic parts.
- Need to make native installers for HappyFunTimes
- Need to make store UI
- Need to make it possible to easily install games from store (guessing a custom extension handler might work)
- Need to setup database of games
- Need to make individual games installable
Yes there are a lot of details but I don’t think it’s too big a project. I’m planning to leverage as much as I can on existing stuff. For example maybe I can use npm to manage the games.